Reports to: Supervisor
Lines of Promotion: Supervisor, Operations Manager or Owner
- Must have a minimum of 2-years of cleaning experience
- Knowledge of general cleaning, same as Level 1 Cleaning Specialists plus hard floor care, carpet care, upholstery cleaning and window washing
- Driving record with no major offenses
- Must have their own reliable transportation
- Must have their own cell phone
- Must be able to read, understand and explain MSDS sheets
- Must be able to work without supervision
- General cleaning knowledge, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; buffing floors; stripping and waxing floors; stone care; carpet cleaning; carpet spotting; upholstery cleaning; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to standard
- Being to work on scheduled days and hours
- Ability to assist in training new employees and give daily direction and work lists
Richmond Cleaning Services will train the employee on the proper guidelines, procedures and proper use of chemicals and equipment during initial training and on an ongoing basis. Employees are expected to follow these guidelines and procedures as outlined.