Reports to: Operations Manager or Owner
Lines of Promotion: Operations Manager
- Must have a minimum of 2-years of cleaning experience and a minimum of 1-year of supervisor experience
- Total knowledge of commercial cleaning, hard floor care, carpet care, upholstery cleaning, carpet spotting and window washing
- Ability to provide supervision and training of new employees, as well as give daily direction and work lists.
- A sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Driving record with no major offenses
- Must have their own reliable transportation
- Must have their own cell phone
- Must be able to read, understand and explain MSDS sheets
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must show good leadership skills
- Responsible for locations assigned by Operations Manager.
- Perform building walk-through’s and inspections
- Training of new employees
- Work with management on performance appraisals
- Assign daily direction and work lists
- Assist management in writing employee reviews
- Replenish supplies
- Maintain and repair equipment
- Inspect completed work for conformance to standards
- Fill in for absent employees.
- General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; buffing floors; stripping and waxing floors; stone care; carpet cleaning; carpet spotting; upholstery cleaning; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
Richmond Cleaning Services will train the employee on the proper guidelines, procedures and proper use of chemicals and equipment during initial training and on an ongoing basis. Employees are expected to follow these guidelines and procedures as outlined.