Reports to: Supervisor, Operations Manager or Owner
Lines of Promotion: Level 2 Cleaning Specialist
Qualifications: Cleaning experience preferred.
- Knowledge of general cleaning
- Driving record with no major offenses
- Must have their own reliable transportation
- Must have their own cell phone
- Must be able to read and understand MSDS sheets
- Must be able to work without supervision
- General cleaning knowledge, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to standard
- Being to work on scheduled days and hours
Richmond Cleaning Services will train the employee on the proper guidelines, procedures and proper use of chemicals and equipment during initial training and on an ongoing basis. Employees are expected to follow these guidelines and procedures as outlined.