How Richmond Cleaning Services is Tackling the Threat of the Coronavirus Virus
COVID-19 cases across Virginia are rising. The risks are even greater now that we are entering the flu season. Richmond Cleaning Services is taking steps to slow the spread of COVID-19 to help keep you and your employees safe. Our cleaning staff is taking these precautions:
- Wearing masks
- Staying at least 6 ft. apart from individuals
- Avoiding crowded workplace gatherings
- Wearing gloves when cleaning
- Washing hands often
Should any of our employees be in contact with someone with the COVID-19 virus or catch the virus personally, we will remove this employee from his/her duties until proper testing guidelines prove he/she is no longer a threat. For these guidelines provided by the CDC, please visit their website.
Cleaning Practices During COVID-19
Disinfecting surfaces properly throughout your place of business is at the top of our list. We always use commercial-grade cleaners that are diluted safely to ensure cleanliness and will not harm individuals. If you want to discuss what cleaners we use, please contact us.
Another important measure to help decrease the spread of any virus is to make sure soap dispensers are always available and filled generously. Our employees will make sure you are properly armed with antibacterial soap, where applicable.
What You Can Do to Decrease the Spread of Viruses in the Workplace
- Place hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the workplace to encourage regular use.
- Discourage handshaking.
- Provide tissues to employees and visitors.
- Hang posters in prominent places that show guidelines for a healthy workplace. The CDC provides materials here.