Reports to: Owner
- Management experience, Customer relations experience and Sales skills
- Total knowledge of commercial cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; buffing floors; stripping and waxing floors; stone care; carpet cleaning; carpet spotting; upholstery cleaning;
- Must be dependable and be able to have flexible hours and work rotating shifts.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to speak clearly and correctly.
- Must be able to work without supervision and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must show good leadership skills.
- Must be able to meet the rigors of the job.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable in personnel and business problem solving.
- Must be able to conduct employee interviews and perform employee orientations.
- Must have experience in hiring, promoting/demoting and terminating employees
- Must have a good driving record with no major offenses, their own reliable transportation and their own cell phone.
- Must be able to read, understand and explain MSDS sheets and must be able to work without supervision.
- Must have good writing/spelling skills
- Must have good computer skills
- Knowledge of identifying surfaces and making recommendations for proper cleaning methods, systems and equipment
- Responsible for specified locations and employees working in those locations.
- Perform building walk-through’s and inspections
- Responsible for operational activity: planning, directing, organizing and controlling all production
- Schedule work and provide overall account management
- Screen and hire job applicants, interview job applicants, and perform orientations
- Ensuring adequate supplies are available and accounted for
- Client contact, customer relations, quoting prices for customers
- Solving any problems/concerns that might arise
- New account set up
- Handle any complaints, concerns or questions from customers
- Plan and prepare employee work assignments
- Employee record keeping
- Communicate with employees in order to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies. Refer matter to owner when appropriate
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary
- Completing reports; accident, incident, damage, etc.
Richmond Cleaning Services will train the employee on the proper guidelines, procedures and proper use of chemicals and equipment during initial training and on an ongoing basis. Employees are expected to follow these guidelines and procedures as outlined.